Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our garden is officially a vegetable garden!


So, as per usual, this has nothing to do with running. I was quite the gardener this weekend and fertilized and watered all our little flowers and plants. We planted our vegetable garden a month ago, but have had pretty low expectations because we basically don't know what we're doing. When I went out to the garden on Friday, however, I was shocked and thrilled to find the beginnings of our first vegetable! I think the kitten was, too.


It looks like we might have squash soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment