Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mile 1, Square 1, Day 1, Whatever

So, I'm not usually a fan of lame excuses, but here's mine. Friday, I fell asleep on the couch at the hotel where we were staying. I woke up minutes before midnight...and could not muster the willpower to put on my shoes and find the hotel treadmill. Which is pretty pathetic. It overjoyed my husband. He is completely not a fan of this endeavor.

However, this is something I really, really, despite its ridiculousness, want to do. So after giving in for the weekend (and the past two days...), I'm back on the wagon. Which means the clock starts over today. I think it much more symbolic and neat to start and finish on my birthday, but whatever.

I was so excited about the first run of my new year though because I have a brand spanking new iPod! So excited (and distracted by playing with it on my arm), that I fell down the stairs from the porch. It turns out that shaking the iPod (or falling off the porch) shuffles the songs! What a fancy feature.

Anyway, I'm running and very excited about the next 364 days of doing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment