Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The people have spoken...

and the name will stick. I'm kinda attached to it, too, I just didn't want to come off as a phony. I did do a little updating...new pictures and all, but I haven't decided what will stick yet.

Making the Cut is going fine so far, but I need to mix in some more cardio and definitely get a handle on my eating. I'm still taking in calories like I'm marathon-training, but there are no upcoming long runs to compensate.

That's about it. Just trying to keep up. Does this whole treading-water-just-trying-to-stay-afloat feeling ever abate or is this just adulthood?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's adulthood/teaching. I about canceled our 3rd grade Halloween party 8 times today. But tomorrow is a half day and surely I can make it to 12:45 right right?!?

    And I'm glad the name is staying :)

    ReplyDelete