Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Discombobulated...

That is the only appropriate word to describe how I feel right now.

My clock battery must have gave out and I spent my afternoon about 45 minutes behind schedule and my kids missed recess.

I missed choir practice because I forgot it was switched to Wednesday this week.

I misordered my chicken cordon bleu sandwich and ended up eating grilled cheese.

I missed a text message and missed my social event of the evening.

I misplaced my motivation and am about a week behind in grad school work.

At least I'm getting my mile in. Maybe I will feel less discombobulated after my run.

No comments:

Post a Comment