Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Making a Temporary Exit

This week, I started my new job! I'm so excited about how great a fit this position is already and love the schools I'm in. (Although I still miss everyone at my old school and am a little sad not to be getting ready for a new classful of babies this year.) I really enjoy the work I'm doing and feel like it's needed and helpful to teachers, so that's pretty hard to beat!

However, between that, gearing up half-marathon training, reminding myself how to keep up with laundry/cleaning and work at the same time, and hopefully starting a Girls on Track team soon, my calendar (yes, I caved with the rest of the blogworld and got a Erin Condren planner (half off!) which I LOVE and don't remember life before...I may be working on a home organization binder too- you bloggers just have such good ideas!) is getting pretty jammed pack.

So, in order to keep me focused, I'm taking a little blog break. When I come back in a few weeks, I plan to have it all together, so blogging will seamlessly fit into my schedule, right? (Never mind that every other time I thought I would "have it all together" it never has worked...)

Because I know I just can't help myself, I'll probably be poking in to read a little, but my goal is to mostly stay off the computer in my free time, so I'll be desperate to catch up on all the little details of where you've been running/what you've been reading/what pictures you've taken/what you're dressing your babies in/what you're cooking and all the other details I'll miss!
Be back in a little bit!

3 comments:

  1. I love calendars! I have a work calendar going and has a calendar for the home/bills/running. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are things going? Missing your posts. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had enough time off time to write us a story... even if just a short one!

    ReplyDelete