Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Between Now and March 21st

(I wish they had a logo for the Half-Marathon, because I'm definitely going for 13.2 this time, just to make that clear.)

...I want to:
  • Get in my all "long" runs. (I think I might only train up to 10 miles this time so it shouldn't be all that ridiculous to get these in.)
  • Run at least 2 other times during school week. (Hey, it's an improvement from nothing.)
  • Drink more water!
  • Work through all three levels of The Shred. I've done Level 1 at least 5 times now and it doesn't feel much easier. I'm not really sore, however, so I know I'm getting stronger.
  • Drop a few pounds. I lost about 7 pounds in the marathon training and then gained it all back. I'm down a few now, but not where I need to be.
I think that's pretty reasonable. Then it will be time to choose the next race!

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that is a really pretty race! Life is so much better with a race to train for! :)

    ReplyDelete