Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Another Wednesday Long Run!

I don't know how I've gotten into this schedule, but my long runs keep migrating from Sunday to Wednesday...which turns out to be fine because I had a FANTASTIC run today!

I'm sorry to go all capitalized on you, but it was a really, really good run. The best and longest one I've had since the marathon. I explored a new area (scoping out a course for the 5K...I'll update you on that soon), had a Chocolate Outrage GU and water at mile 5, and finished the last three miles in the rain and the last two in the dark. (I almost ate the sidewalk once about a half mile from home on a particularly unlit block.)

I just felt great, though. I had energy all the way through and my legs didn't get sore at all. Maybe I've actually been building some muscles with all this Jillian Michaels Shredding!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome you are fitting them in midweek! Prob makes the weekend even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Love those runs. And, who cares if they're Sunday or Wednesday. As long as you make them happen, you're golden!

    ReplyDelete