Yeah, hasn't happened yet.
I'm trying to not set myself up for failure and really prioritize what I can/will accomplish this month. And let go of some of the guilt for the things that aren't happening just yet. (For example, my diet coke addiction is in full swing right now. I may, or may not, have had 5 cans one day this week. I know I need to cut back and perhaps cut out, but for right now, I've got bigger fish to fry.)
April To Dos
- Finish planning Farmers Market Run (sponsors, t-shirts, promotion, logistics, etc.)
- Keep my little Girls on the Run moving and almost ready for the 5K! (I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet. Remind me.)
- Keep my fourth graders learning and almost ready for the EOG!
- Finish my last graduate class.
- Complete my graduate portfolio.
- Drop a couple more pounds (but not stress when I don't completely get where I want to be.)
- Finish off my marathon training. (16 miles tomorrow and I can't wait! I'm about to lay out all my running mess.)
- Get our taxes done.
- Keep up with church commitments (head usher and Sunday School this month, Session meeting, Circle meeting, committee meeting, shut in visitations, and Easter luncheon, which means figuring out how to make banana pudding for 50-60 people)
- Prepare for my summative evaluation at school.
You see why I'm keeping the diet coke? (I don't do coffee.)
My reward if I get through all of this in the next 22 days will be...
- Easter with my family!
- Spring Break!
- May- which means... my marathon, graduation, the Farmers Market Run (my Girls on the Run race), EOGs, and summer around the corner!
Once I get through these two crazy months, I'm think it will be easier to focus on all those other maintenance goals. I really like Sue Mac's idea of one focus a month.
What are y'all focusing on this month?