I finally got my 101 in 1001 list up in January and then I promptly got next to nothing on it done for the next 4 months.
The only tasks I've completed thus far are:
19. Finish the paper required for my graduation.
I put this off for months and months and months. I would work on it a little here and there, but finally I just got up at 5:00 am one morning and finished it before school. (I'm the most focused first thing in the morning.) Huge weight off my shoulders immediately.
34. Get a SLR camera.
Technically, the camera isn't in my possession just yet, but it's in the mail! I'm so thrilled that my husband got me a Canon Rebel XS for my birthday/graduation and will be teaching me to use it.
67. Plant flowers in front of house.
Ironically- the first thing on my list I accomplished because I didn't even remember I put it on the list. I'm actually pretty proud of how well my pansies have held up, but from the looks of them...
...it's about time to replace them with something that can tolerate the heat.
75. Attend Girls on the Run training.
I've started several of my other goals, but not enough that they're worth a paragraph yet. I'll, hopefully, be knocking out a lot in the next little bit though.
Hope to Complete in the Next Month
10. Run 100+ miles in one month. (86 miles this month as of 4/26/11)
1. Run another marathon.
13. Break 4:30 in a marathon.
16. Complete portfolio.
17. Finish my master’s degree.
68. Put something, anything on the walls in our bedroom.
74. Organize the second annual Farmers Market Run.
81. Coach a Girls on the Run team.
Hope to Start in the Next Month
4. Get back to my healthy weight.
6. Finally, finally complete the 30 Day Shred.
28. Read 50 Newbery books. (0/50)
33. Learn to use a camera beyond the automatic settings.
36. Learn to use photo-editing software.
78. Shop at the Farmers Market throughout the whole season.
That looks like a lot when I put it down on paper like that, but a lot of it is just finishing or starting something.
What are y'all going to get done in May?
(I was tickled to see that I reached 100 followers the last week and I am working on a 100 list...however I decided 100 facts about me would be too much to stomach, so I've got an idea I should roll out this week. Also, I'm ready to share my marathon goals soon too! I can't believe the race is only a week and a half away!!!!!)