Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Reorganizing

If you've popped by my blog anytime this week, I apologize if you've encountered a mess. I just discovered "blogger in draft" and feel foolish for going so long without it!

I'm still moving things around and figuring this out, so let me know if you see anything you love or hate. I'm working on my masters in Instructional Technology and have pretty much become a huge tech nerd so I love this kind of thing. Between school, life, and grad school, I'm created a ridiculous amount of websites, blogs, online courses and projects over the past year. I live on my laptop. I'm pretty sure my husband's going to throw it out the window one day.

Tomorrow's my blog's birthday so I better get it together!

4 comments:

  1. It was a good day when I got my netbook so that Husband and I can be on our separate computers at the same time. I'm getting the label of tech nerd too at school but I feel like it is mostly due to being a younger teacher.

    Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Blogger in Draft soooo fun?? I've been playing around for a month with it and just changed some things up. Have fun with it!!!! Oh, and the three people in my house live on our laptops.... yes, we all have our own because we can't share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout! I'm new to the blog world and am anxious to look at the blogger in draft! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete