Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Y'all gonna to have my cable back up in time for the Biggest Loser?

I've been having major internet/computer problems both at home and at school the past few days and it's driving me crazy. I was dealing though until I turned on the cable to make sure the Biggest Loser was going to record last night...and the cable was out too. That's my one show. I was very discouraged.

On my run, I happened to see the Time Warner trucks out and working on a line. I couldn't believe that I'd run right into the problem! I just couldn't resist running over and asking, "Y'all gonna have my cable back up in time for Biggest Loser?"

To his credit though, instead of laughing in my face or calling me a giant dork, the technician replied, "Hey, I'm missing it, too!" At least it wasn't just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment