Just to let you know- this blog is no longer active. I'll be keeping up my 101 in 1001 list until its completion, but will not be writing new posts. You can read the post below if you want the long version. Thanks for the journey to all my friends in the blogosphere!

Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Marathon Eve!

Right now, I may, or may not, be eating breakfast dessert (after breakfast main course, obviously) and desperately racking my brain to figure out what I haven't packed yet.

Yep- It's Marathon Eve!

It's been a crazy week and I've been completely absent from blogville and probably will be again until Monday. (I'll try to pop in real quick and let you know I survived the race!)

I'm excited and a little nervous about my second 26.2. This is the plan:

A Goal: Sub 4:30
B Goal: Beat my first marathon time of 4:39:45
C Goal: Finish this mountain marathon after training in the flatlands and have fun with my 3 friends who are racing!

Be thinking about me tomorrow morning starting at 7:30 am!

3 comments:

  1. i just found your blog and i love it! i hope everything goes great for you in your marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes! You will be great. You got this! I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the race went well! Can't wait to hear about it! :0)

    ReplyDelete