- My husband is sick of my laptop. (Although it's very common for him to be sitting on the other side of the couch on his own laptop.)
- I'm kinda sick of my laptop. Between school, work, and home, I'm on this thing a lot.
- It is waaay too easy for me to get sucked in and blog-hop on indefinitely while time passes by without me noticing.
- I'm piddling around with my little races and whatnot now, but I'm really not doing anything that exciting or blog-worthy in the running arena right now.
- It's summertime and I want to be out and about (or cleaning out closets or other such exciting things!)
Well, it's summertime, of course, which means I'm not teaching and I just started working on my grad school internship. Over the course of the summer, I'll be organizing web resources for teachers, students, and parents for my school district and I'm extremely excited about the process and the outcome.
Today, though, on my first full day, I had a very quick realization, "Wow...I'm just going to be sitting in front of my laptop allllll day long. Is this what most jobs are like?" It's not necessarily bad, because I'm really enjoying the project I'm working on, but once I closed that laptop at the end of the day, I did not want to open it again for any reason whatsoever.
So, that pretty much sealed the deal. I'm sure I'll still do a least a little blog lurking (you know I couldn't quit cold turkey, right?) and who knows, I just might not be able to stay away and start posting again in a week! I'm pretty sure I'll return at some point, though...I've still got 365 consecutive runs to get in someday!